Appointment Booking. At DON’SKINZ Facial, peak hours are in the evenings and weekends (especially Saturdays), so book as far in advance as possible in order to ensure getting the particular time, day, and therapist you want. If you will be attending the spa with a voucher, it is a good idea to mention it so that the spa can advise you of any policy that may affect its use.
Therapists. All of our experienced therapists are well trained to deliver consistent treatment quality and care. However, if you have a preference, don’t hesitate to let us know. However, do realize that your first choice may not always be available.
Punctuality. Arrive on time or early. If you are late, your treatment time may need to be shortened since the treatment room (and therapist) is generally booked after your session. After a treatment, it’s customary to vacate the room within five or ten minutes. Do note that we have special vanity corner for your touch up needs. You are also free to spend additional time unwinding in the spa’s relaxation lounge.
Arrival. If this is your first visit, please plan to arrive at least 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment. This is so that we can explain the spa facility and services to you and in addition, you are required to complete a simple questionnaire and to provide us with your medical and contact information.
Cancellations. If you must cancel an appointment, please give us as much advance notice as possible. Approximately 24 hours’ notice is minimum to cancel a single service, and 48 hours or more is usually required for a package of services. Please do note that a last minute cancelation fee is applicable for cancellation or no show after confirmation of appointment.
Medical conditions. If you have any type of medical condition, be sure to mention it when you book an appointment. Certain treatments may not be advisable for you. Also, before your treatment begins, let your therapist know of any medical concerns.
Gratuities. Gratuities are not expected as it is our pleasure to be of service to you. However, we do encourage you to provide us with your candid feedback for your treatment experience with us. We are always looking for ways to enhance our services to you.
Mobile phones. The spa environment is supposed to be a tranquil and stress-reducing experience, we encourage you to turn your mobile phones to silent while visiting the spa. If you need to use your mobile phones during your appointment, please note that we will still need to end the treatment at the scheduled time.
Children. Young children are generally not encouraged at the spa as we aim to provide a tranquil and relaxing environment as much as possible for our guests. And the spa facility may not have child-safety features.
Socializing. When in the relaxation room and elsewhere in the spa, be mindful of others. Keep conversations at a low volume. Thank you.
Courtesy . We believe strongly in mutual respect. Please treat our staff and other guests with courtesy and due respect.
As a Spa Guest, it is your responsibility to:
- Communicate your preferences, expectations and concerns
- Communicate complete and accurate health information and reasons for your visit
- Treat staff and other guests with courtesy and respect
- Use products, equipment and therapies as directed
- Engage in efforts to preserve the environment
- Adhere to the spa’s published policies and procedures
As a Spa Guest, you have the right to:
- A clean, safe and comfortable environment
- Stop a treatment at any time, for any reason
- Be treated with consideration, dignity and respect
- Confidential treatment of your disclosed health information
- Trained staff who respectfully conduct treatments according to treatment protocols and the spa’s policies and procedures
- Ask questions about your spa experience
- Information regarding staff training, licensing and certification